quietcool wifi smart control hub

Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2019. Constantly Needs To Be Reset; Very Frustrating, Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2018. Then one day the unit just stopped working. New. Il primo passo per la configurazione iniziale e’ l’installazione sullo smartphone dell’app Broadlink Universal Remote, disponibile per Android e iOS. This allows you to easily create automation commands. The most power for the least consumption. The Google Nest Hub Max is interactive and easy to use, with a 10-inch touch display and a front-facing camera. With a simple app download on your smartphone or tablet, the QuietCool can be controlled from anywhere in the home. Retain the four screws as you will be using them to attach the Hub to the QuietCool motorhead. Please try your search again later. No, the Wi-Fi Smart Control is not compatible with 5 ghz networks, however, most 5 ghz networks have a 2.4 ghz network as well. Nooie Presa Intelligente Wifi Compatibile con Alexa/Google Home, Mini Smart Plug con App Controllo Remoto, Temporizzazione,Controllo vocale,Non è Necessario Hub 4PCS: Amazon.it: Elettronica $12.99. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The Wemo switch is evidently controllable from a mobile phone (I assume via the Wemo app). Can I control my fan through the kill switch? The QuietCool Whole House Fan Smart Control is the simplest way to control your QuietCool Advanced Whole House Fan from your phone or tablet! Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top fan. Very happy. AirKing Fresh Air Supply . Next day, same procedure. It worked after initial set up but almost immediately there after stopped working as designed. Does it work with your phone? QuietCool Vertical Adapter for 4700 and 5400 Models (3) $ 59 99. Suitable for those with QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub for Whole House Fans IT-36001 2.6 out of 5 stars 34 ratings. Searched here but didn’t find anything on the Wemo whole house fan switch. LG Wall Mounted 5-Zone LGRED° Heat System - 42,000 BTU Outdoor - 7k + 7k. For the rest of the night at least. The QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control is backwards compatible with all QuietCool whole house fans and attic fans. Our Smart attic line can run on as low as 22 watts while producing 2,830 CFM of airflow. Wifi Smart IR Control Hub. QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub for whole house fans IT-36001: Kitchen & Dining: Amazon.com.au QuietCool Smart Control Hub: App control that allows you to adjust your speeds, create presets, view your attic temperature, and utilize smart mode from anywhere in your home. Click for details. Use the QuietCool Wireless Smart Control to control the speed of your fan, whether it has one, two or three speeds. QuietCool is proudly designed and built in California. Overview for QuietCool IT-36001 The QuietCool whole house fan Wi-Fi smart control is the easiest way to control your QuietCool whole house fan from your phone or tablet. Simple install and works like a champ. WiFi IR Control Hub Smart Home Blaster Infrared Wireless Remote Control via Smart Life/Tuya APP Work with Alexa Google Home By Moes Product Features: 1.All-in One Control:MOES All-in-one IR remote control devotes to activating Air conditioners, TVs, fans, DVDs, STBs, TV BOXes etc Infraed devices with one single MOES SM Do not recommend this product. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Mediocre unfortunately. A factory reset is used when you are changing the in-home Wi-Fi router and need to re-setup the hub to another Wi-Fi network. Then it will work. QuietCool 1959 CFM Smart App Controlled 2-Speed Gable Mount Attic Fan, Blue I got this one knowing I'd need to install in our house to both cool the house down a bit, and improve a minor mold and mildew problem due to higher humidity in our attic (the old one broke down). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub for Whole House Fans IT-36001 at Amazon.com. QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub for Whole House Fans . Best of all, the Wireless RF Control Switch is both a handheld remote and wall mount switch in one. I’m getting a QuietCool whole house fan installed in a week or so, and it will include a Wemo wall switch that has a timer and 3-speed control. Where is the MAC address located so I can grant permission through my firewall? HOWEVER, if you leave it connected via wifi, i've found that it gets messed up and can't talk to the device after a while, requiring you to shut the fan power down 100% (difficult sometimes since the fan is not always in a location that has easy access). The neoHub Mini OT Kit is designed for those with 1 or 2 heating zones being controlled with an on/off or Opentherm compatible boiler. Bottom line...RTFD...Read The _ Directions. With the QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit, simply grab your wireless switch, open up a window, and turn on your QuietCool fan! Has no timer or temperature function just speed. I made the mistake of adding the smart control thinking I was getting added convenience for this new appliance, wrong, wrong, wrong! I installed the WiFi Smart Control too. In the QuietCool app, navigate to the network settings and change the hub setting from “Access Point” mode to “Station Mode”. Learn about sizing, installation, roof vent requirements and much more. Power Cable: 20-foot plug and play power cord. Does it stay connected to your network so when you try to use it, it works? Who Can Install The QuietCool Whole House Fan For You? Receive up to $300 instant rebate on QuietCool Professional Whole House Fans depending on model. What is the difference between a soft reset and a factory reset?A soft reset is simply power-cycling the hub to restart. With the use of the QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control, the homeowner can adjust the speed setting for each multi-speed QuietCool and adjust the countdown time to run the fan, from 30 minutes up to 12 hours. Waste of money and horrible product. Nooie Presa Intelligente Wifi Compatibile con Alexa/Google Home, Mini Smart Plug con App Controllo Remoto, Temporizzazione,Controllo vocale,Non è Necessario Hub 2PCS: Amazon.it: Elettronica The QuietCool network inside of your home can control up to 15 fans. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. works great. WiFi Smart Ceiling Fan Switch APP Remote Timer and Speed Control Compatible with Alexa and Google Home No Hub Required By Moeshouse Main Features: 1.★Hands-Free Voice Control: Works with amazon alexa and google home to voice control your ceiling fan. Jul 6, 2018 - QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub for whole house fans IT-36001 Page 4: Installation Remove the four screws that are used to mount the handy box to the QuietCool motorhead. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Quiet Cool WIFI Smart Control Hub IT-36001 at the best online prices at eBay! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. It’s so frustrating. Will I Feel A Breeze? Please note, you must purchase the QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit before purchasing this item. Installed smart control hub for fan in lieu of running wires through walls. 2-5 ft. Sampling Tube . Gone are the days of having to walk upstairs in order to turn on your QuietCool whole house fan. I can hear the hub clicking but the fan isn’t turning on. The QuietCool WiFi Smart Control Hub for Whole House Fans IT-36001 has been discontinued. With a hub, you’ll be able to control your smart speaker, thermostat and other home devices using one app. Product Note Equipped with Google Assistant, the Nest Hub Max allows for hands-free control of your smart devices from a central hub. Ceiling Fan Switch Zing Ear Pull Chain Switch ZE-268S6 3 Speed 4 Wire Pull Chain Sw... Lutron Caseta Deluxe Smart Switch Kit | Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Go... Lutron DVFSQ-F-WH Diva 1.5 A 3-Way Single Pole 3-Speed Fan Control, White. If you are having issues getting your Wi-Fi Smart Control moved over to your Wi-Fi network, you may have a dual or triband router that is combining the 2.4GHz network with the 5GHz network. They called me by phone next day. An additional neoAir v2-M can be purchased to control a 2nd heating zone. I can’t see my fans on my app, how do I fix this? QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit (84) $ 129 00. Debating returning it. Quantity. Yes? I love my fan, but have had several times where I can’t use it because this wireless system just doesn’t work. Now it ia on my home wifi and working great! With the QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control you can control the speed of your fan, as well as the countdown timer, from 30 minutes to 8 hours. simply wire the Wireless RF Control Hub to your QuietCool whole house fan and your QuietCool is now ready to be controlled from anywhere in your home. I made the mistake of adding the smart control thinking I was getting added convenience for this new appliance, wrong, wrong, wrong! Purchase one Wi-Fi Smart Control hub per motorhead in your QuietCool system. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2018. Is there a way to factory reset the hub without getting in the attic? Vent Masters is proud to offer fans that work with Alexa, Google, and other smart home systems. QuietCool Zone Air Pathway (2) $ 43 26. Everyday I come home, I try to turn it on, after I connected the system to my wi-fi the night before. A smart home hub is device or mobile app that connects all of your smart home devices. Purchase one Wi-Fi Smart Control hub per motorhead in your QuietCool system. Experience quiet, powerful and efficient natural cooling with whole house fans and garage exhaust fans. There was a problem completing your request. The crisp 1280 x 800 display and far-field microphones make it perfect for video calls with friends and family. Ezlo Atom: Wireless home control hub is affordable and incredibly easy to use; plugs into any USB adapter Enables control of popular Z-Wave devices including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors, switches, and more; support for cameras and voice control coming soon Even though the fan is great, I would not recommend the WiFi hub. With the QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control, simply open the QuietCool app on your phone or tablet, open up a window, and turn on your QuietCool fan! The QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control hub is very easy to install on any QuietCool fan. easy to find with a phone/tablet and easy to control system. Simply wire the Wireless RF Control Hub to your QuietCool whole house fan and your QuietCool is now ready to be controlled from anywhere in your home. Control Multiple Fans; Purchase one Wi-Fi Smart Control hub per motorhead in your QuietCool system. With the QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control, simply open the QuietCool app on your phone or tablet, open up a window, and turn on your QuietCool fan. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. It is good for someone who can't move around very well and needs easy access to turn on/off a device. WiFi Remote & Smart Life Wherever you are, simply control ALL your Avatar smart light bulb by "Avatar Controls" App after connected 2.4Ghz WiFi, No hub required, … The QuietCool RF Wireless Control allows users to set the length of time that the fan will run and set the desired speed level. Why do I have to switch to the WV Wi-Fi network to operate my fan and then switch back to my home Wi-Fi to browse the internet? i have an Ecobee4 (outside sensor is actually on front porch to measure outside temp and front door motion), Tado Smart AC (for minisplit), Quietcool fan and now Smartthings Hub. With the QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control, simply open the QuietCool app on your phone or tablet, open up a window, and turn on your QuietCool fan. QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub for Whole House Fans IT-36001, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Broadlink RM Mini3: app Universal Remote. I’m getting a QuietCool whole house fan installed in a week or so, and it will include a Wemo wall switch that has a timer and 3-speed control. This will allow you to operate the fan through your home’s Wi-Fi network. QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit Three Speed Wiring STL PRO 4.8 - 7.0 Remove the junction box cover on your QuietCool fan. Installed as per instructions. When you first connect to your QuietCool Smart Attic Fan Control, your attic fan will show up in Now you can tap the fan on the home page. It has power running to it, but the controller box just stopped/died. Every time I want to turn on the fan using the app, I have to manually reboot the modem by turning off the circuit breaker or climbing into the attic to reset everything. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2018. Even though the fan is great, I would not recommend. Purchase one Wi-Fi Smart Control hub per motorhead in your QuietCool system. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Model: SR10. Quiet Cool Wireless RF Control Kit. Worst experience with WiFi smart control I have had my QuietCool for over two years and have only been able to use it 15-20 times. I also imagine if you try to connect to a weak signal or a network extender, it won’t work well. QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit Two Speed Wiring CL-2250 - 7000 and TRI PRO-2.5 - 7.0 Remove the junction box cover on your QuietCool fan. It worked after initial set up but almost immediately there after stopped working as designed. FanZa (Brass)- Ceiling Fan Pull Chain and Balancing Kit | 12-inch Light Bulb and Fa... Breeze Bay Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control and Receiver Kit Replacement of Ham... 52" Modern Ceiling Fan Light with Remote Control Mid-Century LED Chandelier Fan for... Paradise by Sterno Home Low Voltage Smart A/C Transformer, WiFi, 12V & 120V, 200W (... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2018. Product #: ... Wi-Fi Smart Control, Units of Measure: … Simply wire the Wireless RF Control Hub to your QuietCool whole house fan and your QuietCool is now ready to be controlled from anywhere in your home. No. Please try again. The QuietCool Wireless RF Control Switch is an additional switch that allows you to control your QuietCool whole house fan from anywhere in your home. Not worth the money the company really needs to outsource this and design it properly where it connects to your wifi network and you can control through existing connection. I have had to go outside to the electric breaker box multiple times because could not connect through device requireing me to climb into attic or go out and reset the breaker. The Wi-Fi hub is designed to connect to your home Wi-Fi network. The QuietCool Whole House Fan Smart Control is the simplest way to control your QuietCool Advanced Whole House Fan from your phone or tablet! With the new QuietCool RF Switch and Hub you can now set a countdown timer for up to 12 hours, adjust the speed, and have up to 20 switches for one fan. With the use of the QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control, the homeowner can adjust the speed setting for each multi-speed QuietCool and adjust the countdown time to run the fan, from 30 minutes up to 12 hours. The neoHub Mini OT connects to your home router by WiFi and wirelessly to the neoAir v2-M smart thermostat. Will The QuietCool Whole House Fan System Also Cool My Attic? Why can I activate the fan on my phone but another person can’t? Ignore negative reviews about having to connect the device every time...connect it to your network in the app and boom, stays connected. Please Log In or Register to view product pricing and inventory. SONOFF wireless wifi smart home products turn your home into a smart home at low price. Seemed to work ok for about a week. Vent Covers: Covers that prevents … It’s so frustrating. Download the RF Remote Installation Guide. Item: IT-36001; Add to Compare. Please try again. Say what? I love my fan, but have had several times where I can’t use it because this wireless system just doesn’t work. I contacted Quiet Cool on website. After factory reset of hub from diagnostics, I was able to configure correctly as master hub. Currently unavailable. simply wire the Wireless RF Control Hub to your QuietCool whole house fan and your QuietCool is now ready to be controlled from anywhere in your home. Remote Control: Control all IR controlled devices such as TV, TV box, Air condition, DVD and so on via your smartphone no matter whenever and wherever. You can control the speeds of your fan as well as the countdown timer, from 30 minutes to 8 hours. I only have a 5 ghz network at my house, can I use the Wi-Fi hub? The QuietCool Whole House Fan RF Wireless Control is the simplest way to control your QuietCool Advanced Whole House Fan from anywhere in your home! ZigBee in particular has a specific profile tailored for lighting systems control, ZigBee Light … Every time I want to turn on the fan using the app, I have to manually reboot the modem by turning off the circuit breaker or climbing into the attic to reset everything. Customers who bought this item also bought. Simply download the QuietCool App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and you'll be able to set up your fan to be controlled via phone or tablet in your home. Most smart home hubs allow you to schedule when equipment automatically turn … With the QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit, simply grab your wireless switch, open up a window, and turn on your QuietCool fan! About this item. Protocols like ZigBee and Z-Wave have been used for many years by bespoke home control platforms for their reliability, low power requirement, and responsiveness. Why does it keep saying “network controller is unreachable” or “unresponsive”? This fixes many connectivity issues that may arise. LG Concealed Duct 3-Zone LGRED° Heat System - 36,000 BTU Outdoor - 12k +. Installed on fan in attic and is working great. Can I Use My Fan With Air Conditioning? Smart WiFi Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit, Small Size and Universal, 4 Speeds and 1... Minka-Aire Wall Control System - White - WCS212. Please Log In or Register to view product pricing and inventory. Searched here but didn’t find anything on the Wemo whole house fan switch. © 2020 QuietCool – QC Manufacturing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Pull Chain Switch Zing Ear ZE-109 Ceiling Fan Switch Ceiling Fan Light Lamp Replace... Hamilton Hills White 4 Speed Ceiling Fan Wall Control with LED Dimmer Light Switch ... Air Vent 58030 2SPD Wall Switch, 1-(Pack), White, Wemo F7C030fc Light Switch, WiFi enabled, Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant, Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Light Switch, Neutral Wire Needed, Treatlife Single Pole Wi-Fi Light Switch Fan Speed Control, Works with Alexa/Google Assistant, Schedule, Remote Control (1PACK), Leviton DW4SF-1BW Decora Smart Wi-Fi Fan Speed Controller, White, Enbrighten, White & Light Almond, Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 3-Way Compatible, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 55258, Leviton DW15S-1BZ Decora Smart Wi-Fi 15A Universal LED/Incandescent Switch, Works with Amazon Alexa, No Hub Required, 1-Pack, White. The Smart Pro Attic Fan Comes with a Smart Control App that allows you to set presets, control your fan from anywhere in your house, and regulate your attic temperature. The QuietCool Wireless Smart Control gives you the ability to pair up to 20 switches to each hub. QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit-IT-36002 - The Home Depot QUIET COOL WIFI HUB-ALLOWS FAN TO BE CONTROLED VIA SMART PHONE ... Quietcool Whole House Fans > Accessories > QUIET COOL WIFI HUB-ALLOWS FAN TO BE CONTROLED VIA SMART PHONE . Remote control, automate, monitor home devices like lights, temperature, and more. My plan is to control heating and cool with ecobee as master for indoor and outdoor temperature as well as control my heat (wall furnace) and whole house fan. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018. Free shipping. I have to disconnect it from my network, use the built in network to connect again and turn the fan on, then connect back to my network. Is A Timer Necessary With My QuietCool Whole House Fan System? You can control the speeds of your fan as well as the countdown timer, from 30 minutes to 8 hours. Simply wire the Wireless RF Control Hub to your Quiet Cool whole house fan and your Quiet Cool is now ready to be controlled from anywhere in your home. This will reset all settings and put the hub back to it’s out-of-box settings. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Installation of Wi-Fi Smart Control. The Aquascape Smart Control Hub for Color-Changing Lights is required to run and control Aquascape color-changing lights, controlling your lights from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet using the Aquascape Smart Control App.The hub is capable of a variety of lighting functions, such as color selection, cycle, dimming, color themes, and dynamic scheduling. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. And sometimes even that doesn’t work. Simply wire the wireless RF Control Hub to your QuietCool whole house fan and your QuietCool is now ready to be controlled from anywhere in your home. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. QuietCool Manufacturing IT-36001 Wi-Fi Smart Control Discontinued Wi-Fi Smart Hub Used To Control The Speeds Of Your Fan And Countdown Timer Through The QuietCool App On Your Smart Device, Compatible With Most Wi-Fi Routers With A 2.4 Ghz Network, WPA, WPA2, Or WEP Security, Requires iOS 8.0 Or Greater, Or Android 4.0.3 Or Greater Free shipping for many products! Then it kept losing signal, I would constantly have to go to the unit to rejoin its network. 2.★Control From Anywhere:Turn on or off your ceiling fan from anywher Product Includes. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. And sometimes even that doesn’t work. Worst experience with WiFi smart control I have had my QuietCool for over two years and have only been able to use it 15-20 times. Best of all, the wireless RF control switch is both a handheld remote and wall mount switch in one. As we move toward more connected homes, some device makers are choosing to use these protocols over WiFi for the same reasons. The control uses Wi-Fi for firmware updates. Unable to add item to List. On initial setup it will require manual connection in WiFi settings on your device every time until you connect the hub to your network. We control the fan from our iPhones. i have an Ecobee4 (outside sensor is actually on front porch to measure outside temp and front door motion), Tado Smart AC (for minisplit), Quietcool fan and now Smartthings Hub. The QuietCool Wireless RF Control Kit allows you to control your QuietCool whole house fan from anywhere in your home. Does the QuietCool Whole House Fan System Work During the Daytime? Item: FAS130; Add to Compare. Condition. That meant I did not have to run wires down to a switch in the wall. The app shows the fan turns on, but it never happens. In this mode, I couldnt get it on my home wifi network. item 9 WiFi IR Control Hub Smart Home Infrared Wireless Remote Voice Control Tuya X5I2 8 - WiFi IR Control Hub Smart Home Infrared Wireless Remote Voice Control Tuya X5I2. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Allone Pro is Compatible with 90% RF433 products including motors, switches,sockets,etc. You can control the speeds of your fan as well as the countdown timer, from 30 minutes to 8 hours! With a simple app download on your smartphone or tablet, the QuietCool can be controlled from anywhere in the home. Once again, RTFD instead of leaving negative reviews. These state-of-the-art QuietCool WiFi fans come with smart home compatible controls, so you can easily connect them to your home WiFi system. This is an additional Wireless RF Control Switch if you want multiple in your system. Simply install the hub over the existing handy-box or directly on the motorhead and match the speed wires and the power wires. The Wi-Fi Smart Control only works with dedicated 2.4 ghz networks. Lower your utility bill and get effective ventilation with guaranteed satisfaction. Page 8: Smart Control Hub - Led Indicators ... Once setup is complete, tap Done in the Fan Operating the QuietCool Smart Control Setup page. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Do not recommend this product. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Initially, it setup as a remote hub - probably my fault. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Creates its on WIFI hotspot you have to connect to every time you want to turn the fan on or off. Gone are the days of having to walk upstairs in order to turn on your QuietCool whole house fan. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The best smart hubs make it easy for you to control your favorite smart home products.Smart hubs use protocols like Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Thread to communicate with smart devices, and they serve as a sort of centralized network for your smart lights and other connected products. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Control Multiple Switches. Very flaky half time I have to disconnect connect multiple times to get to function. And remote control the IR home appliances. If you have any trouble installing or operating your new QuietCool whole house fan, or for more tips on running the QuietCool, please visit our website at www.QuietCoolSystems.com or call us at 951-325-6340 for support. Samsung SmartThings Wifi is a smart mesh router that delivers a fast, secure, and stable Wi-Fi network for the whole home, all controllable by your phone. My plan is to control heating and cool with ecobee as master for indoor and outdoor temperature as well as control my heat (wall furnace) and whole house fan. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Yep, they called me in less than 24 hours to help me. Gone are the days of having to walk upstairs in order to turn on your QuietCool whole house fan. QUIET COOL WIFI HUB-ALLOWS FAN TO BE CONTROLED VIA SMART PHONE ... Quietcool Whole House Fans > Accessories > QUIET COOL WIFI HUB-ALLOWS FAN TO BE CONTROLED VIA SMART PHONE . I’m not tech savvy and this is the first “smart” device I’ve installed in my house, I just RTFD!!!! Our most popular model, the QuietCool WiFi fan moves large amounts of air quickly, quietly, and efficiently. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Sep 22, 2018 - QuietCool Wi-Fi Smart Control Hub for whole house fans IT-36001 Features: Using the Apple App store or Google Play store, download the QuietCool App for your

Country Style Piano, Halloween Bat Clipart, Lost Ocean Coloring Book Finished Pages, How To Be A Top Performer At Work, Mental Health In Adults, Columbia University Professors 2020, Sankey Diagram Powerpoint, Tripadvisor The Foundry Canterbury, Second Chance Apartments In Dallas Tx,