paramilitary 2 brown

I have over 50 knives but I carry a Para 2 every single day. Love the design, I wish they would just do a M390 Sprint again. I was not a fan of the brown G-10 and intended to swap the scales out, until I got the blade in the mail. BLADEHQ did a great job on shipping. Otherwise, this bad boy is a winner. This icon of the knife industry has found its way into pockets of soldiers, builders, hunters, survivalists, and EDCers the world over. experience. thought about my next EDC choice for quite some time, and glad I picked the PM2 s35Vn. Its one of the greats! As you might have suspected the 2 in the name is because the knife is a successor of the original Paramilitary (PM) released in 2004. This purchase has set the hook for me on high quality knives and I will continue to expand my collection. "IT'S A GREAT KNIFE ALL THE WAY AROUND" - Zac. It is the smoothest of all my Spyderco's, lock up is great and edge retention is awesome. The PM2 is an incredible knife, with a great lock, solid lockup, and a really beefy feel. Out of the box it was very sharp and the finish is superb. The Paramilitary 2 by Spyderco is one of the best EDCs ever. It's easy to sharpen and will hold an edge for a long time with normal use. Spyderco Para Military 2 Signature Camo Folding Knife with 3.42" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Durable G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C81GPCMO2 4.8 out of 5 stars 373 $151.20 $ 151. There quite obviously is a very good reason everyone recommends this the Para 2. This is a work knife for really intense cutting and slicing tasks. The color combo of the black DLC blade and dark earth scales is my favorite. Custom made Allen Putman handle scales with a “Grooved” pattern has been milled to perfectly fit your Spyderco Paramilitary 2 folder. Archived. This Distributor Exclusive Paramilitary 2 features a DLC Coated CPM-S35VN steel and Brown G10 Handle that makes for a very tactical appearing and functioning knife! Great materials, comfortable ergonomics, reliable build quality, attractive aesthetics, and easy one-hand use all contribute to the astonishing popularity of the PM2. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 exclusive with S35VN blade steel. It's the Goldilocks Mama bear of folders. The paramilitary 2 does all that. The Spyderco Paramilitary 2 is one of the most popular knives on the market today, and it makes total sense. Razor sharp, love the G-10 and the compression lock is amazing. S35VN is fantastic steel, and after a year of use, it finally needs sharpened, The blade shape is versatile, and the iconic Spyderco hole makes it easy to deploy. Quick view. The brown is a great color and the S35VN blade is absolutely one of the best overall steels around. But never fear Blade HQ is here, you guys made my holiday by bringing this masterpiece back for another chance to get it. This is the first Spyderco knife I have ever owned. G-10 Paramilitary 2 Bento Box Shop Exclusive : $199.95: Out of Stock: C81GPRGR2: Spyderco Plain Edge K390 Ranger Green G-10 Paramilitary 2 Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. This is the best all around knife for EDC, SHTF, The Apocalypse, Box Cutting, Doomsday, End of the World, Envelope Opener, Rapture, Zombies, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting or pretty much any scenario life throws at you a PM2 can handle it no problem. This all results in more than just change for the sake of change, it's a real improvement on an already great knife. This unique expression of the Spyderco Para Military™ 2 was produced exclusively for Sportmans Supply. the compression lock is silky smooth, ergonomics on the pm2 are ideal for my purposes. Fun to figit with. Ive had it for months now and its still razor sharp and solid as a tank. S30V is great but the small upgrade to S35VN is well worth it to me for a knife I plan to keep for a long time! The G10 scales are beautiful and rugged. This PM2 knife has a premium full flat ground S35VN blade with a plain edge. The black G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. This Paramilitary 2 knife has a premium CPM-S35VN flat ground blade with a black finish. I am a fisherman and it�s already been on 2 trips, the lanyard tube is great because I attach a bungee like cord to the knife so it doesn�t fall into the lake. Any knife enthusiast worth his salt needs a PM2 in his collection. 20 I don't put my knives through anything that could be considered hard use, but I feel like I could trust this knife with my life. I saw this S35VN with brown scales pop up and pulled the trigger. The revised handle has a thinner profile at the end to improve the ergonomics and the ambidextrous four … The fit and finish is excellent. Other than that it is LNIB! A brand new version of the Spyderco Paramiitary 2 has just released. The pivot was pretty tight when I first flipped it but after a day of opening and closing it has broken in very nicely. About a year ago, I chose the PM2 as my everyday carry. The S35VN steel is hard enough to make the proudest diamond sigh. I can't decide which lock I like better between Spyderco's compression lock and Benchmade's AXIS. After a year of use, it�s easy for me to say if I were forced to choose only one knife for the rest of time, this would be it. Ergos are great for me; I've done some pretty heavy cutting, and find it quite comfortable. SALE* $234.95 $184.95 This is the first $100+ knife I have every carried daily and dear God I was missing so much.The fit and function, and overall quality the extra money fetches for these knives is incredible. Just right. It's small enough to carry every day yet big enough to get some serious work done. love it. Check out Knife Banter on YOUTUBE. NO TRADES The first "I'll take it" followed by an email. I just recieved my brown Para 2 knife and it is a winner! I received my order so fast they must have used Black Magic. Very pleased. If you are unfamiliar with the Para Military 2, this will help you get a better understanding of one of the most popular knife designs in the past 10 years. This next generation Para-Military knife features a number of inspiring revisions. Knife came extremely sharp out of box, with good fit and finish. Earth Brown G-10 is used for the scales on this PM2. Out of Stock . Tactical, but classy. Highly recommended. I've been thinking about getting a second one, and I definitely would not mind winning a Para 3;). It's even better than benchmades axis lock because you barely have to adjust your hand grip to close it after actually using it. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user Also the PM2 in my opinion is the all around best model of knife. This is my first Spyderco and I love it! The Para 3 takes all the proven features and benefits of Spyderco’s best-selling Para Military™2 and distills them into an even more compact all-purpose cutting tool. The brown G-10 is a pleasant change and actually is very nice in contrast with the black blade and hardware. The compression lock is the perfect one hand opening and closing lock. Model # SP-C81GPBNBK2 . It's very light and easy to pocket carry. This coming from a metallurgist, this steel is everything you need for an EDC knife. It carries very good for a knife of this size and fits perfect in the hand. I'm a lefty and have reasonably large hands, this knife feels great and is a great weight when you hold it. Shop now for the Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 C81GPBNBK2 folding pocket knife featuring a black, flat ground, plain edge, CPM-S35VN stainless steel blade and an Earth Brown G-10 handle. It seems there are a lot of the in circulation. This one with the upgraded steel and dark brown g-10 is well worth the little extra. Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 Earth Brown G10 Black DLC S35VN Limited C81GPBNBK2 . The S35VN steel is amazing it comes laser sharp. Price, steel, ergonomics and color, this is what a Spyderco knife should be because everything about it is wonderful. Outstanding fit and finish and the milk chocolate G10 scales are beautiful. This knife is a great edc. I got so carried away on how sharp it is I practically shaved my whole upper thigh Just to so i can see it cut. When I compress the lock, it makes a metal on metal scooting sound. It doesn't rub or affect performance at all though. I have been waiting for a DLC S35VN PM2 as a working knife for quite a while. For me I want something I can depend on, feels good in the hand, can be left hand carry as i am left handed and have a "super steel" if you can call it that so it stays shape in the field longer. I knew my first Para would be great. I know everyone has there own opinion on what a edc should be, cost, weight, color, ect. Its pretty much the standard EDC. If they can refine and improve the ergonomics or cutting performance of an established model, they do it. The color combo is spot on. I can't thank you enough for this, another thing is the price. I love everything about this knife except for the pocket clip. Because, at Spyderco, they practice the principle of C.Q.I. I did a lot of research before I went with this knife was torn between ZT 0450 and Benchmade 940. In 2010 Spyderco redesigned the original Para Military, and in doing so, created the Para Military 2. It's razor sharp, has a smooth action, and the compression lock is awesome! I kept the first despite the box condition because the knife looked fine and I didn't want to deal with returning it. The blade is stellar. I have found it very easy to get a nice sharp edge on the s35vn even after some pretty hard use. My new favorite EDC. The handle and blade have been profiled thinner; removing uncomfortable angles when in the closed position. $224.95. Rumor is sometime in 6/16. lol. I am a happy camper..... love this knife, and can't say enough good things about it. This is my second Para. Paramilitary 2 S35VN brown... Quick question.. Sprint run? Brown G-10 handles. This isn't a box opener, and I don't prefer to carry it in my sports coat. Finally decided to get this s35vn version and I couldn't be happier. I still have it and it serves as a backup in my truck to this day. I own quite a few knives and to be honest it's the best fit and finish I've ever seen. Buy Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Folding Knives, Spyderco Knives' Paramilitary 2 pocket knife models are some of the most sought after. great steel, very sharp out of box, a more "socially acceptable" color combo than "tactical black" or the like. Excellent purchase. Dont hesitate. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Brown G10 (S35Vn) $ 155.97 $ 173.97. Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 Earth Brown G10 Black DLC S35VN Limited C81GPBNBK2 . I really love this knife, S35VN is my favorite steel. Awesome knife. Engraving is absolutely perfect. They have been released with some of the finest blade steels and handle materials. 97% Upvoted. The quality is top notch. Spyderco quality speaks for itself and I've never been disappointed by this company or the knives they produce. I'm definitely glad I got one. S35vn steel is incredible and holds an amazing edge and is easy to sharpen. The blade is stellar. 2. $84.00. If i had to choose one tool to get lost in the jungle with, i'd take this. The Paramilitary 2 is a beast. save hide report. You won't regret it! Really love this knife. Its an amazing knife. What a knife! You will not be disappointed. The scales have just the right feel for grip and function. Same great knife design we all know and love...but, come on, S35VN is a bit played out and mediocre these days in the face of all the great steels out there. As in the great words of my boy Shai, "JUST DO IT!". Shipped with USPS First Class. The service from Blade HQ was amazing. Love the earth brown. All in all this knife is absolutely superb it's what you'd expect from a PM2. The compression lock in my opinion is the safest and easiest way to operate a knife. This product is not available in your area. Everything about it is quality and I adore the brown G10. I love it and love Spyderco. I�ve used it for my edc for around a week and I have to say that the ergonomics, weight and flat grind are next to none on this knife 10/10 recommend. My first 'real' knife was a full serrated Spyderco Endura in the late 1990s. I�ve owned a couple of benchmades and now this, out the box the action is amazing and the blade comes razor sharp. It looks even better in person than in the photos - the brown G10 is more like flat dark earth. I have a Pm2 from over a year ago that serves me well and is broken in. As always razor sharp out of the box. This is my 6th Spyderco knife, my 4th compression lock knife and my 2nd Paramilitary 2, so I know what to expect. I have a lot of really great (expensive) knives that have been left in the dust by the Para-Military 2. The fit was pretty good though the centering is quite off. Right out of the box it is razor sharp and cut through paper, boxes and zip ties with ease. Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 Sprint Diamond Arc Forest Green G10 CPM S45VN C81GPFGR2 . Want to get some carbon fiber scales to make mine. Can't wait for the next sprint run paramilitary 2. I just wish Spyderco would put a deep carry clip on these knives. Spyderco C223GPBNBK Para-Military 3 , 2.95" CPM S35-VN Black Plain Blade, Earth Brown G-10 Handle. Use it as my EDC. We take great care in our modifying process to guarantee that they function as intended. The Spyderco Para Military 2 - What more needs to be said? I knew that the PM2 was popular and I knew it was good but I never realized what I was missing until I finally got one. The handle scales are earth brown G10 for impressive strength and grip. I have owned 2 other PM2 knives in the past and sadly I lost one and had to sell the other. After a year of use, it�s easy for me to say if I were forced to choose only one knife for the rest of time, this would be it. as always blade shipped the knife quick and on time. BHQs customer service is unbeatable! Be sure to check out our Spyderco PM2 Review to see our cut test results and an in-depth review. Regardless if you have PM2s already or this is your first dive in you need get this because you will not be disappointed in any way shape or form. I own several PM2's and this is by far my favorite. This is a limited run knife made for Moteng. The Para-Military 2 folding combat knife in Earth Brown G10 handles and Crucible Industries S35VN steel (C81GPBN2)! Would definitely buy again! Spyderco: Paramilitary 2 - Limited Run - Brown G-10 - CPM-S35Vn - Black DLC - C81GPBNBK2. Absolutely worth $155 and would recommend to everyone. PM2+S35VN+G10+DLC Coating = Deadly Combination. It's razor sharp out of the box. I'm very happy about how fast the package came also you guys have top notch service, so I am so thankful for this knife, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Great blade from Spyderco and wonderful service from Blade HQ. The paramilitary 2 does all that. I have been looking for this knife for a long time and I never thought I'd find it anywhere again since they have been all sold out. Great materials, comfortable ergonomics, reliable build quality, attractive aesthetics, and easy one-hand use all contribute to the astonishing popularity of the PM2. I love the S35VN and the tan scales. Everyone knows the Paramilitary 2! This one with the upgraded steel and dark brown g-10 is well worth the little extra. Just got my knife so I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I have a Digi camo Para 2 with S30V that is superb and I know this one will be even better if that's possible. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Earth Brown G10 / Satin S35VN Exclusive The Spyderco C81GPBN2 Paramilitary 2 is a Manual Folding Knife that is perfect for everyday carry. Centering is spot on, action is smooth like butter and the lockup is solid! Smooth opening and compression lock is great. Spyderco Limited Run Para-Military 2 in earth brown G10 and S35-VN! NKD - Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Brown G-10, Black S35VN, MXG deep carry clip. NKD - Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Brown G-10, Black S35VN, MXG deep carry clip. share. Available here at the KnifeCenter is the Paramilitary 2 folding combat knife in Earth Brown G10 handles and Crucible Industries S35VN steel (C81GPBN2)! This knife has been stellar. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery I'm SO glad I did. Steel will perform sufficiently if intended for EDC, very sharp indeed. Sprint-Run, limited quantities. ISypderco Paramilitary 2 Earth Brown G-10- S35VN Blade. Its actually 'that' good! Coyote Brown G-10 handles. And this is one of my favorites. Some of our modifications include acid washing, anodizing, regrinding, and customizing backspacers. 100% satisfied. The blade has a very consistent grind and is super sharp and slicey. After several key changes and improvements from the original PM the PM2 was released back in 2010. There is a reason so many ppl love this knife. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rare Spyderco Delica PINK Sprint Run C11PPN NR Police Endura Paramilitary at the best online prices at … However, this is my first knife with a DLC coated blade. This knife definitely deserves the praise which is often bestowed upon it. Great over all knife. Be sure to check out our Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Review to see how amazing this knife really is! Super fast shipping and always low prices. Product Description. It's the perfect size for your hand and pocket. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 C81GPBN2 Knife Brown G10 CPM-S35VN. What is there not to like about a PM2, smooth action, very comfortable to use and who doesn't love the compression lock. It's made in America. The desert brown G10 looks really good, and the compression lock is sturdy and convenient. This knife has been stellar. I really love this knife and Blade HQ is the best place to purchase a knife on the Internet! Didn't expect perfection. Just look at the price of the previous M390 sprint knives on eBay. My new favorite. It goes on and on. No hardware to tools are included, must use original hardware for assembly. This icon of the knife industry has found its way into pockets of soldiers, builders, hunters, survivalists, and EDCers the world over. Please pay by PayPal only. By using this site, you accept our. About a year ago, I chose the PM2 (flat dark earth scales, silver S35VN blade) as my everyday carry. Model # SP-C81GPBNBK2 . DJ Khaled wrote a song about this knife. do yourself a favor and just buy it. Out of Stock . Im glad Spyderco put the dark earth g10 with the S35VN DLC blade. One of my all time favorites!!! Spyderco C81GPBN2 Paramilitary 2 knife Plain S35VN Brown G-10 Handle Sprint Run. I purchased this knife to be my �dress up, go to town� knife because it is thin, easy to open and is sharp. LNIB Paramilitary 2 Brown Sprint run Only used to cut a little Paper SOLD LNIB Paramilitary 2 Black Only used to cut a little Paper. In short, if you're not signed up to be notified when this comes back in stock, stop being a communist and get on the list. Watch every week! This Paramilitary 2 knife has a premium CPM-S35VN flat ground blade with a black finish. 7 months ago. Be sure to check out our Spyderco PM2 Review to see our cut test results and an in-depth review. u/deathstar2. Ship to the lower 48 only. DESCRIPTION. I carry it every day at work I don�t do anything crazy with it but if I find myself in a 127 Hours incident I know i won�t have a problem cutting that bad boy off. Do yourself a favor if you don't have one....get one. Third para 2, these are great. This is by far one of my favorites, the color of the g-10 is perfect it blends nicely with all my clothing and the added benefit of a upgraded steel is fantastic. Any knife enthusiast worth his salt needs a PM2 in his collection. Buy this one if it's available for purchase. Close. Awesome job Spyderco!! Gorgeous, super smooth operation, perfectly centered, flawless in every way. Fit and finish, blade centering, ergos, and materials are all excellent. The steel is awesome. The compression lock is a very desirable feature and the entire knife is built super tough. Only complaints I have is there was a little bit of side to side play and the screws were literally falling out of this knife. Description Spyderco: Paramilitary 2 - Limited Run - Brown G-10 - CPM-S35Vn - C81GPBN2 One of the most popular and in-demand folding knives ever created, the Para Military 2 distills the performance and reliability of the Military Model into a more compact, pocket-friendly format. Arrived screaming sharp from the factory, and I really like the look of the brown g10 handles. If you haven't used a PM2 then you are seriously missing out. I have been a Spyderco fan for a long time but have never really stepped up to the premium knives. Up until now I always thought that the blade shapes were weird and was just unsure about all of them.After many videos watched and posts read about how nice these knives were I took the plunge. If you like a knife that's high end but without too much flash this is probably the one. I have quite a few "nice" e.d.c.'s. The slimness of the design, along with the awesome compression lock, make this blade easy to carry and open for use. I wasn't a huge fan of the black or camo scales. It is a very nice knife and the S35VN works awesome. The Scorpion King!! With the fresh edge from Zac. Spyderco Para Military 2 Knife. Shop now for the Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 C81GPBN2 folding pocket knife featuring a flat ground, plain edge, CPM-S35VN stainless steel blade and an Earth Brown G-10 handle. This version of the Paramilitary 2 has all the same features as the regular PM2 yet is supercharged with a DLC coated CPM-S35VN blade. Great service from Blade HQ and USPS. Fit and finish is amazing on this knife. The Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (PM2) – this highly coveted and sought after knife is a great mid-sized EDC knife. 32 comments. When he said he had money on his mind, and he can't ever get enough, it's because he spent his last $160 on this knife. One of the most popular and in-demand folding knives ever created, the Para Military 2 distills the performance and reliability of the Military Model into a more compact, pocket-friendly format. I believe this knife speaks for itself. This Spyderco Paramilitary 2 tactical folding knife has several changes over the classic version. When are we going to see a M390 sprint again, that's really what the marketplace wants. It does not disappoint. Reasons I went with this knife, Spidey Flick of course that never gets old and it fits in the hand better any any knife on the market. This Paramilitary 2 features a CPM-S35VN steel blade and an Earth brown G-10 handle. The size and weight of the knife is perfect for full size use. I have several knives many of which are more expensive than this one but I always go back to it. I've been watching the Paramilitary for a while and finally pulled the trigger on this version. 5 minutes and a bit of blue loctite and my issues were solved. I was resistant at first but after carrying the S35VN Para 2 for over a year now I just love it. Razor sharp out of the box no blade play either way solid lock up and I love the grip on this g10 none of my other knives have the feel this one has. 2nd was 5 stars, absolutely great. blade lockup is tight, knife itself looks sick awesome color combo, I love the Para 2. now I have one the same color as my german shepherd. I highly recommend this knife if you have other PM2's or you just always wanted to try one. You might think it�s overpriced but I think this knife is worth every penny.

Eggless Pastry Cream, Nubwo N12 Mic Not Working, Baking Sourdough In A Rational Oven, First Train In America, Georgia School Personnel Survey Results, Qualitative Interview Study Design, Eurasian Collared Dove Behavior,