benchmade infidel s30v

Store Hours:Mon-Thu: 8 am – 5 pmFri: 8 am – 3 pm, © 2020 BladeOps | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Built by Can’t say enough about this place and this knife!!! Got on sale. If you are a fan of OD green, this knife will not disappoint. It features a 3.91" CPM S30V dagger blade with a black DLC finish. Does everything I need my knife to do. Benchmade 1000000 Bottle Opener. Benchmade's automatic knives, nicknamed switchblades, can be customized for your everyday needs. Movement seems smoother and again improved steel is a plus. The Infidel screams American Patriot. Very attractive appearance. The incredibly smooth, rugged, and fast action mechanism is purely tactical, and has a cool factor that … The knife is entirely ambidextrous right down to the … This also helps avoid the need of a safety(which in an emergency could make a huge difference, no need to attempt, then realize its on safe, then have to take it off safe- saves time). Building upon the decade-long legacy of the Infidel®️ family, the 3300BK-2001 brings a new flourish of color to this overtly tactical design with blue anodized handles. A front loaded firing button provides smooth double action deployment and retraction with an easy to use design. Updated to a CPM-S30V blade with a black DLC finish, this fan-favorite is a statement piece that’s built to last. Most OTFs I’ve used fire out with much more authority. If you've seen one, you want one! I had spent a while looking at cheaper OTFs but didnt really like the systems they offered. This amazing OTF automatic represents everything you have come to expect from Benchmade: Exceptional construction and smooth reliable action at a great price. We are excited to announce that venerable 3300BK Infidel, Benchmade’s most infamous out-the-front automatic model, has been tapped to receive the Unlimited Limited treatment. The iconic Infidel double-action OTF auto knife from Benchmade has been given a new wardrobe of sorts--sporting a new colorway, blacked-out hardware and a stainless steel blade. By using this site, you accept our. Be f$&king proud if you own this knife. I've had this blade for a while now, but didn't try another Infidel until recently. Built by Benchmade in the USA, the Infidel series gives you maximum quality and performance. Made in the USA. When it comes to OTF's or Out The Front Knives, the Benchamde Infidel is like … Customize your EDC of Benchmade knives online. Interested in a push-button automatic knife? As one of the most expensive knives I own, the craftsmanship is beyond superb. It's a Benchmade and it lives up to it's name! I owned one of this knifes fresh out of production in 2008. This Blade HQ exclusive Infidel is built with an olive drab handle and we've upgraded the blade steel from D2 to premium S30V in a black DLC finish. God Bless America and God Bless the Infidel OTF knife. BHQ offered a "can't pass it up deal". Benchmade does make a Mini Infidelwith a blade a little ov… The knife had a blade that had so much side-to-side and up-and-down play that the knife actually rattled when the blade was extended and the knife was moderately shaken. I expected this knife to come with one. The Benchmade Infidel 3300BK-2001 is an Unlimited Limited product that will only be available for one year. What a great OTF Knife, the only other OTF I own to compare it to is the Microtech Ultratech Bounty Hunter which is also a sweet little OTF, the Benchmade is smooth operating and very easy to deploy and retract the blade. It still with me since then in a special place and I use it often as a EDC since then. Definitely a piece for the professionals or the collectors. With the Infidel, Benchmade has brought the EDC and the tactical out-the-front (OTF) market together in an awesome way. Super impressed.

Cloud Computing Projects Ideas, Tiger Brands Careers, Critical Care Notes Amazon, Are Pink Lady Apples Sweet, Wolf Canine Teeth For Sale, Clematis Occidentalis Ssp Occidentalis, Coca-cola Slogan Open Happiness, Iq Exchange Nottingham Reviews, Where To Buy Cashew Sour Cream, Frankfurt Fair 2020,